Spanish For Beginners II
We continue to explore the language with practical scenarios.
If you confidently know: Basic transactional Spanish, know how to talk about yourself and introduce your family, perhaps this class is for you!
Spanish for Beginners level 2 has no taster class, therefore we start right away. This course runs for 6 weeks.
Topics we will cover:
- A good overall review of the basics (using a number of different scenarios, involving days of the week, months of the year, family members, introducing yourself and others, buying tickets, etc.)
- Getting to know each other (involving new questions and learning new verbs).
- Learning the alphabet (involving spelling and giving personal information).
- Going out shopping (involving the use of numbers, different items & quantities).
- Visiting the chemist (involving parts of the body, states of being and minor ailments).
- Practical and useful vocabulary.
Classes in Linlithgow from 7.30pm - 9pm
|Tuesdays class starting 10th September - 15th October 2019|
The Cross House, in the Centre of Linlithgow, EH49 7AL