Spanish For Beginners II
We continue to explore the language with practical scenarios.
If you confidently know: Basic transactional Spanish, know how to talk about yourself and introduce your family, perhaps this class is for you!
Spanish for Beginners level 2 has no taster class, therefore we start right away. This course runs for 6 weeks.
Topics we will cover:
- A good overall review of the basics (using a number of different scenarios, involving days of the week, months of the year, family members, introducing yourself and others, buying tickets, etc.)
- Getting to know each other (involving new questions and learning new verbs).
- Learning the alphabet (involving spelling and giving personal information).
- Going out shopping (involving the use of numbers, different items & quantities).
- Visiting the chemist (involving parts of the body, states of being and minor ailments).
- Practical and useful vocabulary.
Classes in Linlithgow from 7.30pm - 9pm
|Course Dates (7.30pm - 9pm)|
|Monday, 4th February - 11th March|
The Cross House, in the Centre of Linlithgow, EH49 7AL our classroom is called The Cellar which is in the ground floor, enter the venue through the glass doors facing car park.